Keep your product safe with Tri-Cor’s protective slip sheets
Protective slip sheets are used as a layer for skid and pallet protection, a divider sheet for packaged skids as well as a top and bottom cover sheet, replacing fiber slip sheets for pallets. The plastic slip sheet is made from recycled materials. This type of material allows for greater non-tear strength and an increased number of uses in cold and humid environments.
Plastic pallet slipsheets allow you to move packaged goods for less. You will be able to ship more products, in less space, and reduce overall freight cost associated with packaging. Give us a call to find out how Tri-Cor’s protective pallet sheets can help you!
Key Advantages of Protective Slip Sheets:
- Long durability, lightweight, hygienic
- High strength, tear and puncture resistance
- Non-Slippery surface
- Can be stored and used in all humid environments
- Space saving, waterproof, environmentaly friendly
- Cost effective
- Easily cuts in any size and shape
- Reusable, sustainable, and 100% recycled content