Looking to figure out what size pallet cover you need? – It’s easy!
There isn’t a standard pallet height, so you will definitely need to get out some measuring tape. Size and weight will also need to be determined when measuring. These pallet covers are perfect for shipping your commercial or industrial packages. They will keep them safe from elements that could potentially damage your product meaning a loss of money for your business.
The first step is knowing the dimensions of your pallet (or load size) or what the dimensions are of a commercial pallet you are using. Then simply follow these steps:
- Pallet Width + 2” = Cover Width
- Pallet Depth + 2” = Cover Depth (or Gusset)
- Pallet Length (Height) + ½ of Pallet Depth + 4” = Cover Length
Note: Depth is the shorter of the 2 sides
Pallet/Load Size: 40”W x 36”D x 50”L
- Cover Width: 40” + 2” = 42”
- Cover Depth: 36” + 2” = 38”
- Cover Length: 50” + 18” (½ of Pallet Depth) + 4” = 72”
PALLET COVER SIZE: 42”W x 38”D (Gusset) x 72”L
If you need any help, we are always here to assist you! Remember, there is no standard pallet height, weight, or size, so you will need to measure your pallets prior to ordering covers. Contact us here or call us toll-free at 866-940-2247.
Article by: Lindsay Mitchell